Membership in AAF Greenville affords you the following benefits:
- Membership in the American Advertising Federation (AAF) and eligibility to receive AAF member discounts.
- Monthly programs with interesting, informative and relevant keynote speakers.
- Discount on AAAwards entry fees.
- Participation in AAF Greenville public service initiatives which directly impact our community.
- Professional and personal networking opportunities.
As a member of the American Advertising Federation, you are eligible to receive the following exclusive AAF member discounts. For more details, visit www.aaf.org.
- AAF Job Bank: Discounted rate to use this job bank that is part of the Marketing Career Network
- AAF SmartBrief: Free opt-in e-mail news service
- AdCases.com: 15% discount on all items in their online store
- ADWEEK: Six free trial issues and considerably discounted subscription price
- Advertising Age: Save 25% on your subscription
- AAF VISA credit card: No annual fee; earn 1 point for every $1 in purchases; redeem WorldPointsSM for travel, merchandise, and unlimited cash rewards
- The Award Group: Official awards company of the AAF
- BRANDWEEK: Six free issues with no further obligation
- BusinessWire: Cost-saving pricing options for electronic full-text news releases delivered
- FedEx: Save up to 20% on select FedEx Express® services; save up to 12% on select FedEx Ground® services; save up to 13% on select FedEx Express® International services
- Hertz: Up to a 20% discount at participating locations
- MagnetMail: 10% discount on MagnetMail services
- MEDIAWEEK: Six free issues
- MIMS International PROINSURE: Professional liability insurance
- Mutual of Omaha Insurance: Most disability, life and business overhead expense plans feature reduced premiums
- The New York Times: Save 25% on the cost of home of office delivery for a full year
- Premiere Global Services: Significant saving to members on conferencing and other managed virtual meeting solutions
The American Advertising Federation of Greenville (AAF Greenville) is comprised of members who work in advertising, marketing, media, public relations and all other related industry businesses throughout the Greenville, Spartanburg, and Anderson, South Carolina area.
As a chapter of the American Advertising Federation (AAF), the AAF Greenville encourages professional development through seminars, award presentations, and industry leader recognition. Our members have kept us thriving for over 50 years and have made Greenville the creative micro-Mecca that it is. Many superstars have cut their teeth on the Upstate market and made an indelible mark on the Greenville, as well as the national advertising map. Your membership with AAF Greenville, through your company or organization connects you to the entire upstate advertising community and provides you with great opportunities for networking, education and valuable discounts.
AAF Greenville educates members on the latest trends in advertising, marketing and government issues with a variety of annual programs and provides members with the information necessary to stay current and competitive in the industry.
AAF Greenville members embrace the freedom-to-advertise principle, and seek to serve their industry and its membership through networking and socialization; addressing worthwhile causes through advertising; advancing professional standards; fostering education and advertising awareness for students, advertising professionals, elected officials and the public; defending advertising interests; protecting and promoting the industry’s self-regulatory process; and recognizing creative excellence in advertising.